Thursday, September 10, 2009

Resident Evil 5 (360)

Wow, Resident Evil 5 is incredibly frustrating.  The gameplay is almost identical to that of Resident Evil 4, which is fine by me, but when they increase the difficulty level so that I have to play on easy, I start to get pissed off.  When I shoot a zombie in the head, I expect it to die, not grunt and keep coming for me.  That's the rule.  Shoot zombies in the head and they don't get up.  Duh.

Unless you're a huge fan of Resident Evil 4, skip this one.

1 comment:

  1. you can't hold a knife and move at the same time, so when you are just inches out of reach of slashing a zombie, you have to put the knife away, move in the right direction those few inches (which may proove difficult as well), then bring your knife back out, then attempt to swing at the zombie again. (run on sentence was on purpose). On top of all that, the zombie which is inches out of your range can swing farther than you can, and can hit you the whole time youre trying to inch forwards. just terrible...

    you also can't point a gun and move at the same time.

    ReplyDelete