Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Challenge Film #5

The Uninvited (2009, The Guard Brothers) - 87 min.

Dare I say it?  Yeah, I'll say it - I actually liked this one better than the original.  I think that the way they took the story was more interesting and made the ending more shocking.  In the original, there were also quite a few instances that made it so the ending made no sense, while in the remake, if you re-watch the film, the ending makes perfect sense.  The soundtrack for this one is great as well.  Emily Browning made a great lead in this film, and I hope to see her in more films.  I just caught the trailer for Sucker Punch, which she's starring in, and I think it looks pretty awesome.  Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmvkvgMs6Q

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment