This is the first post from my smart phone. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out and write some coherent entries!
I'm currently taking a film class about "contemporary cinema" (i.e. films from 1989 to the present) and we've mainly focused on foreign "art" films. Here is a list of the films we've watched so far:
- Underground (1995, Emir Kusturica)
- In the Heat of the Sun (1994, Jiang Wen)
- Good bye, Lenin! (2003, Wolfgang Becker)
- Night Watch (2004, Timur Bekmambetov)
- Welcome to Dongmakgol (2005, Kwang-Hyun Park)
- Sweet Mud (2006, Dror Shaul)
- The World (2004, Jia Zhangke)
My favorite so far was Welcome to Dongmakgol.