Friday, July 1, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Some thoughts on the new Transformers:
  1. The little robots are stupid and annoying. I'm not sure why Michael Bay keeps thinking it's a good idea to include them in the series.
  2. Optimus Prime's lines are so blatantly pro-US and pro-democracy. There's nothing wrong with being patriotic, but I wish they had been more subtle.
  3. There were three female characters in the movie. Two were portrayed as stupid and one was useless eye candy. Transformers 4 better have a strong female character who does more than cry and yell "Sam, help me!"
  4. Why do some of the new Transformers have facial hair? Do Transformers have to shave?
  5. Even though I wasn't a fan of the movie as a whole, it's still really fun to watch robot violence. I wonder how Real Steel will do at the box office.

No comments:

Post a Comment