- The little robots are stupid and annoying. I'm not sure why Michael Bay keeps thinking it's a good idea to include them in the series.
- Optimus Prime's lines are so blatantly pro-US and pro-democracy. There's nothing wrong with being patriotic, but I wish they had been more subtle.
- There were three female characters in the movie. Two were portrayed as stupid and one was useless eye candy. Transformers 4 better have a strong female character who does more than cry and yell "Sam, help me!"
- Why do some of the new Transformers have facial hair? Do Transformers have to shave?
- Even though I wasn't a fan of the movie as a whole, it's still really fun to watch robot violence. I wonder how Real Steel will do at the box office.
Friday, July 1, 2011
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Some thoughts on the new Transformers: